Notes and Disclaimers
* Delivery only available on weekdays, from Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm, excluding Sundays and Public Holidays.
Rates are inclusive of prevailing GST for consumer delivery.
Standard conditions of carriage
Bluebhell refers to The Bluebhell Couriers. it is mutually agreed that the items described herein is accepted on the date/time hereof, in apparent good condition (unless otherwise stated) and that Bluebhell is to dispatch the said items to the specified receiver.
By conditions set out below, Bluebhell, its servant and agents are not liable for any form of losses and damages.
- Any business undertaken by Bluebhell is carried out subject to the conditions hereinafter set out, each of which shall be deemed to be incorporated in and to be a condition of any agreement whether written or oral implied between Bluebhell and a customer. Bluebhell shall not be bound by any agreement purporting to vary these conditions unless these agreement shall be in writing and signed on the behalf of Bluebhell by a competent officer thereof. In the absence of any such written agreement to the contrary these conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between Bluebhell and each of its customers.
- Bluebhell is not a common carrier and will only carry documents or goods subject to these conditions, which can be altered in accordance with clause 1 above. Bluebhell reserves the right to refuse the carriage or transportation of any documents or goods for any person, firm of company and the carriage of transportation of any class of documents or goods at its absolute discretion.
- Bluebhell undertakes subject to the payment in accordance with rates notified to the customer from time to time to carry the customers’ documents or goods between destination agreed between Bluebhell and its customers. Bluebhell reserves the right to carry the customers’ documents or goods by any route and procedures and by successive carriers and according to its handling, storage and transportation methods.
- The packaging of the customers’ documents or goods for transportation is the customers’ responsibility including the placing of the documents or goods, which may be supplied to the customers by Bluebhell. Bluebhell accepts no responsibility for all loss or damage to documents or goods under all circumstances. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to address adequately each consignment of documents or goods to enable effective delivery to be made. Bluebhell shall not be liable for delay in forwarding or delivery resulting from the customers’ failure to comply with its obligations in this respect.
- The customer is liable for all losses, damages and expense arising as a result of its failure to comply with its obligations under the agreement or as a result of its negligence.
- Bluebhell will only carry documents or goods, which are the property of the customer, and the customer warrants that it is authorized to accept and is accepting these conditions not only on behalf of itself but also an agent on the behalf of all other persons, who are or may hereafter become interested in the documents of goods. The customer hereby undertakes to indemnify Bluebhell against any damages, costs and expenses resulting from any breach of this warranty.
- Any claims brought by a customer against Bluebhell hereunder in respect of duties and liabilities must be notified to the office of Bluebhell in writing within seven days of the day when the documents or goods should have reached their destination.
- Bluebhell will not carry in addition to those items mentioned in (clause 2) hereof, dangerous, hazardous, combustible or explosive materials, gold and silver bullion, coins, dust, precipitates, or any form of uncoined gold and silver ore bullion, platinum and other precious metals, precious and semi precious stones including commercial carbons or bonds, certificates, uncancelled postage or revenue stamps, blank or endorsed bank cashier’s cheques, money orders or traveller’s cheques, bills of lading, all forms of negotiable instruments, antiques, pictures, livestock, or plants. In the event that the customer should consign such items with Bluebhell the customer shall indemnity for all claims, damages and expenses arising in connection therewith and Bluebhell shall have the right to deal with such items as it shall see fit including the right to abandon carriage of the same immediately upon Bluebhell having knowledge that such items infringes this condition. Bluebhell reserves the right to inspect all consignments of documents or goods but it is not its obligation to do so. Bluebhell will not accept any liability for loss or damage to any document or goods which are couriered by it, its servants or agents and the customer shall indemnify Bluebhell should the items consigned to its causes damages of any form.